Browse our catalogue to discover a comprehensive range of firefighting equipment designed to meet the demands of firefighting, rescue, emergency response, mining and more. We also offer hydraulics, flow and foam testing services to ensure you are fully capable of meeting a fire emergency.
Feel free to reach out to our team with any questions or inquiries. We’re available to assist you in selecting the right equipment for your specific needs. At Fire Response, we are committed to your satisfaction and are dedicated to providing exceptional service and support.
Life saving AEDs – Automated External Defibrillators – for use in Sudden Cardiac Arrest emergencies. These sophisticated, yet easy-to-use, medical devices analyse the heart’s rhythm and, if required, deliver an electrical shock, to help the heart re-establish an effective rhythm.
In Autralia 30000 lives are lost every year to cardiac arrest. In fact, 90% of people who experience an out of hospital Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) will not survive. For every minute that passes, chance of survival decreases by 10%. An ambulance can take over 11 minutes. Using a defib on someone in the throes of a SCA within 3 minutes can increase their survival rate to around 70%. Don’t waste valuable time – get your defibrillator now.