Threaded Line Gauge
Configurations and features:
• Threaded Line gauge for testing static or flowing pressures in hose or nozzles.
• 1″/25mm and 1-1⁄2″/38mm line gauge swivel attached with aluminium piston rings.
• 2-1⁄2″/64mm and 3″/76mm line gauge swivel attached with #316 stainless steel ball bearings.
- Quality construction is the trademark of all Red Head Brass line and cap gauges:
- All aluminum components are machined from 6061-T6 aluminum seamless extrusions.
- All aluminum components are hardcoat anodized per MIL-A-8625 Type III, Class 1.
- Each assembly utilizes a 21⁄2″ diameter glycerine filled pressure gauge with the following features:
- Shock resistant one piece cast brass body with stainless steel case and cover ring.
- High impact lens.
- Dial face is bright white with black numbering from 0 to 300 PSI in 5 lb. increments.
- The glycerine protects the gauge from freezing to –40 degrees F and reduces the effects of vibration to allow accurate readings.
- Full scale accuracy +/-1.6%.
Experience the Red Head Brass quality advantage that is built into every product they manufacture.
Fire Response offers a range of high quality spanners and other tools and accessories to add to your maintenance kit.
See the Threaded Cap Gauge
Check out our Hand Held Pitot