Threaded Cap Gauge
1-1⁄2″/38mm thru 3″/76mm
Threaded cap gauge for testing hose or static pressures on hydrants and trucks.
Features a petcock to release pressure.
- Quality construction is the trademark of all Red Head Brass line and cap gauges.
- All aluminium components are machined from 6061-T6 aluminium seamless extrusions.
- All aluminium components are hardcoat anodized per MIL-A-8625 Type III, Class 1.
- Each assembly utilises a 2 1⁄2″/64mm diameter glycerine filled pressure gauge with the following features:
- Shock resistant one piece cast brass body with stainless steel case and cover ring.
- High impact lens.
- Dial face is bright white with black numbering from 0 to 300 PSI in 5lb. increments.
- The glycerine protects the gauge from freezing to –40 degrees F and reduces the effects of vibration to allow accurate readings.
- Full scale accuracy +/-1.6%.
Experience the Red Head Brass quality advantage that is built into every product they manufacture.
Fire Response offers a range of high quality spanners and other tools and accessories to add to your maintenance kit.
Back to Fittings and Adaptors