Fluorine Free Silvara Fixed System Foam – Fire Brigades, Industry, Mining
SILVARA TANTUM (class A B) is a last generation firefighting foam with an innovative formulation free of fluorinated components. It is formulated only with hydrocarbon surfactants and additives designed for fighting class A and B fires and this makes a significant difference with respect to other formulas that require fluorinated components (AFFF). In addition, although it does not contain specific components that saponify fats, SILVARA TANTUM is presented as a valid solution to be used in Class F fires.
SILVARA Fixed System Foam (TANTUM) presents an excellent performance in fire control and resistance. It forms a resistant foam, with a high drainage time that improves the efficiency in the extinction.
- Extinguishing solution fluorine free
- It is the most versatile extinguishing solution because its use is valid both in aspiring and non-aspiring systems, in forceful and gentle attack, and all this without containing fluorinated compounds.
- Designed to use in fire extinguishers. The product achieves a quick control and extinction time in class A, B and F fires.
- Its low temperature of use makes it a suitable product to use at any temperature.
- Great cooling capacity. It is lower the reignition probability.
- Because of its composition of surfactants, the surface tension of the solution is decreased. The solution goes deeper in the combustible material which results in a more effective extinguishing.
- The solution forms stable foam which provides an additional protection.
- It can be easily removed with water.
Principal fields of application:
Suitable for use with non-aspirating discharge devices (handline water fog/stream nozzles or standard sprinkler heads) and can also be used with low expansion foam equipment (foam chambers, nozzles…). In fixed systems it is used in its concentrated form, not diluted
Its excellent wetting characteristics make it ideal for fighting Class A fires.
Certified according standards:
EN 1568-2 and complies with standards EN 1568-3:2008 and EN 1568-4:2008.
Download Silvara Tanutm fire fighting foam technical info
Download the Fire Response – VS Focum fire fighting foams PDF Brochure when deciding on the most appropriate foam for a particular application.
We are proud partners with VS Focum – world leaders in the manufacture and development of fire fighting foam concentrates.
Now distributing to Indonesia and Oceania (incl Papua New Guinea, Fiji, New Caledonia, Somoa, Solomon Islands, Vanuatu and beyond).