The FLIR K53 thermal imaging camera is indispensable – a vital tool that helps you quickly visualize your plan of attack, locate hot spots, and save lives. Ideally, every engine and truck company should have at least one high-performance TIC on hand. Since FLIR K-Series arrived on the scene, that’s more feasible. FLIR now offers the firefighting and rescue community the broadest cost-effective range of high performance TICs – to help you stretch your budget and put more of these essential tools into the hands of those who could use them most.
Affordable K-Series TICs offer new, easier ways to see more clearly in the darkest, smokiest environments by showing big, bright FLIR images to help you manoeuvre more strategically, stay better oriented, and find victims faster. With greater situational awareness, you’ll improve safety and the likelihood of successful outcomes.
The ability to interpret temperature data in a variety of thermal color palettes allows for greater situational awareness and understanding. Information provided by thermal imaging can assist safer “Go/No Go” decision making and more precise stream placement, while simple concepts, such as recognizing the differences between high and low sensitivity modes, can be the difference between saving lives or making a costly mistake. With a FLIR K Series TIC in hand, it’s easier to make.
FLIR K53 Features:
- 4” LCD Display, 320 x 240 pixels
- FSX technology for ultra-sharp and crisp thermal images with onboard video recording
- 1 large button for easy-to-use operation even with gloves on
- Rugged and reliable. IP67 rating and withstands drop from 2 metres onto a concrete floor.
- 6 image modes
- Video recording
- Produces simple reports from stored JPEG images
- ±4°C or ±4% accuracy (in 10°C to 35°C)
- Tripod mountable, UNC ¼”-20
- Battery: Li Ion, 4 hours operating time
- Charging: 2 hours to 85%, truck charger available
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 150°C, 0°C to +650°C
- Weight: 1.1kg
- Warranty: 2 Years on Battery, 5 Years on Product and 10 Years on Detector
- Dimensions: 120mm (L) x 125mm (W) x 280mm (H)
Available in a kit
- FLIR K53 Infrared thermal camera
- Battery (2 ea.)
- Battery charger
- Hard transport case
- Power supply
- Printed documentation
- USB cable
- Lanyard strap
- Neck strap
- Retractable lanyard