Streamlight Vantage 180X Flashlight
Lightweight and compact, the Streamlight VANTAGE 180X Flashlight is designed to easily attach above or below full brim Fire and Industrial helmets. It features a C4 LED main light combined with an ultra-bright blue LED safety tail light or a white safety flood down light mode automatically selected with the rotation of the head. Integrated Stainless Steel Clip is designed to be used with the “quick release” helmet bracket that easily detaches the light from the helmet for use as a hand held or pocket light. The light also features a clip to attach to turnout gear.
The VANTAGE 180X Flashlight is powered by a Streamlight 18650 USB rechargeable Li-Ion battery (product number 4-88911) or two CR123A disposable batteries (product number 4-88901). Sealed for water-resistance.
Main Features of the Vantage 180X Flashlight:
- Click here for info sheet
- Multi-Fuel innovation that allows it to accept either one rechargeable Streamlight SL-B26 protected Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery pack or two CR123A lithium batteries, so you’ll always have a beam when you need it
- High and low modes:
- High for a super-bright spot beam: 250 lumens; 170m beam; runs 5 hours (SL-B26 battery pack); runs 4 hours (CR123A)
- Low for a less intense beam and longer run time: 100 lumens; 103m beam; runs 15 hours (SL-B26 battery pack); runs 12 hours (CR123A)
- As a helmet light, it fits both traditional and modern style helmets
- Easily attaches above or below helmet brim; no tools necessary to quickly remove for use as a handheld flashlight
- Rear BLUE LED taillight for helmet mount use so you can be seen from behind by your team
- As a right-angle light, it has a forward facing spot light with downcast light
- White LED tailight in right angle mode has a downcast flood light to see what’s at your feet (switches from Blue LED)
- Head articulates 180º to aim the beam where you need it
- Push-button switch for easy, one-handed operation
- High-impact, “super-tough” nylon construction
- Integrated stainless steel clip for maximum flexibility
- Turnout gear attachment hook
- IPX7 waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes; 1m impact resistance tested
- 5.20 in. (13.20 cm); 5.5 oz. (156g) with batteries; 5.9 oz. (167g) with SL-B26 battery pack
Back to Rechargeable Flashlights
Fire Response are the leading authorised Streamlight Australia distributor and the only authorised Streamlight service centre in Australia.