Vantage 180 flashlight by Streamlight
Lightweight and compact, the Streamlight VANTAGE 180 Flashlight is designed to easily attach above or below full brim Fire and Industrial helmets. It features a C4®LED main light combined with an ultra-bright blue LED safety tail light or a white safety flood down light mode automatically selected with the rotation of the head. Integrated Stainless Steel Clip is designed to be used with the “quick release” helmet bracket that easily detaches the light from the helmet for use as a hand held or pocket light. The light also features a clip to attach to turnout gear. The VANTAGE 180 Flashlight is powered by a two CR123A disposable batteries. Sealed for water-resistance.
- C4®LED technology for extreme brightness
- 180 degree rotating head automatically changes blue tail light to white down light.
- Helmet bracket, included with purchase, features quick release to detach light.
- Turnout gear attachment hook.
- 1 meter impact resistance tested.
- IPX7 rated design; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes.
- Integrated Stainless steel multi-function clip for a variety of attachment methods and mounting positions.
- Ultra-bright blue LED safety tail light visible in heavy smoke.
- LED Solid State Power Regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life.
- Individually serialized for positive identification.