Turbojet Nozzle 1 inch
The Akron Brass adjustable select flow Turbojet nozzle 1 inch is unmatched in today’s fire service for its flexibility and flow control.
The Turbojet 1 inch fire hose nozzle is a select flow nozzle with multiple flow settings for operator control.
Use the Turbojet one time and it is easy to see why it’s the nozzle of choice by firefighters worldwide.
- Pattern Identification
- Simple to operate (¼ turn from straight stream to fog)
- Raised lug marks straight stream for limited visibility operations
- Easy to service & repair
- Various certifications, NFPA 1964, CE, FM, Solas
- Various inlet options
- Various handle, pistol grip and bumper options
- Various pressure rating
- 10 year warranty
- Compatible with Quick-Attack Foam Tube Style 755
Flow Settings: 50, 100, 150, 230 LPM Flow setting at 100 psi (7 bar) operating pressure can be used for high pressure applications up to 580 psi (40 bar) hydrostatic pressure.
Dimensions: 206mm; 1.4kg
Turbojet – Technical Flow & Reach Data
See theIndustrial TurboJet Nozzle