The Akron Brass® adjustable select flow Turbojet nozzle is unmatched in today’s fire service for its flexibility and flow control. The Turbojet is a select flow nozzle with multiple flow settings for operator flow control. Use the Turbojet one time and it is easy to see why it’s the nozzle of choice by firefighters worldwide.
The Akron adjustable Turbojet nozzle is unmatched in for its flexibility and flow control. The Turbojet is a constant gallonage nozzle (flow remains the same in all patterns) with multiple flow settings for operator flow control. Use the Turbojet one time and see why it is the best nozzle in the world.
- Pattern Identification
- Simple to operate (¼ turn from straight stream to fog)
- Raised lug marks straight stream for limited visibility operations
- Easy to service & repair
- Various certifications, FM
- Manufactured from Marine Grade Brass
- Various inlets
- 10 year warranty
- Compatible with Quick-Attack Foam Tube Style 765
Flow Settings: 230, 360, 475 LPM
Flow settings at 100 psi (7 bar)
Dimensions: 200mm; 4.0kg