H Class Fire Hose – Gomtex
Our H Class Fire Hose is a popular choice with both fire brigades and industrial plants. It is a high pressure fire hose, manufactured with a specially-formulated nitrile extruded synthetic rubber cover. This extruded cover protects the hose against abrasion, chemical damage and rough use.
- Excellent resistance to abrasion and intensive use by professionals
- Highly resistant to oil, gasoline and a wide range of chemicals
- Very resistant to both contact and radiant heat
- Light and flexible hose even at low temperatures (-15ºC) Easy to handle and roll up
- Highly resistant to breakage thanks to the specially-made textile
- No maintenance or drying necessary
- Available for compliance with various international certifications
The interior and exterior layer of H Class Fire Hose consists of a specially-formulated nitrile rubber, extruded through the circular fabric. There is minimal flow loss thanks to the hose’s smooth interior wall and it has a high thermal resistance.
Reinforced middle textile layer: Circular woven outer layer made from high tenacity polyester thread. No defects (broken threads, knots, etc.)
- Fire fighting and industrial use
- Marine use on ships and platforms
- Military use
See our range of Fire Hoses here