The Vulcan 180 HAZ-LO ATEX lantern
IECEx certified for use in Zone 0 locations!
The Vulcan Hazlo ATEX lantern is your essential firefighting tool. This rechargeable, waterproof lantern has a 180 degree tilting head which allows you to direct the light where you need it. Developed for use in hazardous locations on a portable scene light platform the Vulcan 180 Haz-Lo is now available in this ATEX rated version for Zone 0.
- ATEX-rated for Zone 0 locations.
- Features a 180° articulating head that aims the beam where you need it; head locks in-place in forward facing position
- High and low modes:
- High for a bright, far-reaching beam: 400 lumens; 316m beam; runs 10 hours
- Low for a less intense beam and longer run time: 130 lumens; 128m beam; runs 24 hours
- Three white LEDs produce a bright, far-reaching beam
- Two ultra-bright blue taillight LEDs make certain you can be seen even in thick smoke
- Lightweight lithium ion battery recharges in 15 hours
- Multi-function, push-button switch easy to use with gloved hands
- High impact, super-tough nylon construction; rotating head constructed from high grade aluminum encased in super-tough nylon; reinforced D-Rings
- Rubberized cushioned-grip handle designed for easy hand off
- IPX4 water-resistant; 2m impact resistance tested
- Flat base area allows light to stand on its own for scene lighting
- Quick install charge rack fits same footprint as LiteBox® and Vulcan® series
- 18.8cm; 1.12kg
- Serialized for positive identification
- Limited lifetime warranty
Download: Product Data Sheet