Streamlight Stinger LED Flashlight
The Streamlight Stinger all purpose flashlight is designed for the broadest range of lighting needs at the best value.
- Includes charge holder
- Multi-function On/Off push-button switch lets you choose three lighting modes and strobe; designed for extremely long life; tested at 1 million actuations
- Three Streamlight modes and strobe:
High for a bright super-bright beam – 350 lumens; 24,000 candela peak beam intensity; 310 meter beam distance; runs 2 hours
Medium for bright light and longer run times – 175 lumens; 12,000 candela peak beam intensity; 219 meter beam distance; runs 3.75 hours
Low for light without glare and extended run times – 85 lumens; 6,000 candela peak beam intensity; 155 meter beam distance; runs 7.25 hours
Strobe for disorienting or signaling your location; runs 5.5 hours
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a concentrated beam with optimum peripheral illumination
- C4 LED technology, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hour lifetime
- Regulated run time provides consistent performance throughout battery life
- 3-cell, 3.6 Volt Ni-Cd sub-C battery, rechargeable up to 1000 times.
- 3-cell, 3.6 Volt Ni-MH sub-C battery, rechargeable up to 1000 times.
- 10 hr. steady charge, 2.5 hr. fast charge, or PiggyBack charger optionsAnti-roll rubber ring included
- Machined aircraft aluminum body with non-slip rubberized comfort grip
- IPX4 water-resistant; 1 meter impact resistance tested
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens with scratch-resistant coating
- Includes anti-roll rubber ring
- Length: 21.5cm; Weight: 350 grams
- Serialised for positive identification
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
Fire Response are the leading authorised Streamlight Australia distributor and the only authorised Streamlight service centre in Australia.