Streamlight Stinger LED
Our premier rechargeable duty light in our traditional series, the Stinger LED is a multi-purpose aluminum flashlight designed for the broadest range of lighting needs. Use high mode for a bright 425 lumen beam, or low mode for a longer run time that lasts right through your shift.
- Color: Black
- Style: 12V DC Charger
- Machined aluminum case with non-slip rubberized comfort grip
- Lens: Unbreakable polycarbonate with scratch-resistant coating
- 3 watt super high flux LED, impervious to shock with a 20,000 hour lifetime
- Runtime: high beam up to 1h 45 min continuous, medium beam up to 3h 30 min continuous, low beam or strobe up to 6h 45min continuous
- Serialized for positive identification
- Includes battery, 12-Volt DC charger, holder and rubber anti-roll ring
- LED charge-continuity indicator on charger base
- Compact, snap-in charger holder mounts in any position
- Most models meet applicable European Community Directives
- Assembled in USA with Local Australian Product Support and Servicing
Battery and Charging
The Stinger LEDs three cell 3.6-volt Ni-MH sub-C battery is rechargeable up to 1000 times. The DC 12-volt charger and holder, included in purchase, fully recharges the flashlight in 10 hours and features an LED charge continuity indicator. The compact snap-in charger mounts in any position.
Bright and Powerful LED
The Stinger LED flashlight features a powerful LED that provides bright, long-lasting light. An LED is ideal for lights that are used often and over an extended period of time. No need to worry about breaking the light, since there is no glass or filament.
LEDs rarely need to be replaced because they can last a lifetime. Batteries will last much longer with an LED than with a regular light bulb. The C4 LED is impervious to shock and has a 50,000-hour lifetime.
Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity. Its specially engineered deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a tight beam with optimum peripheral illumination.
Built to Last
Durably constructed for use in extreme conditions, the Stinger LED Flashlight is crafted from solid, machined aircraft-grade aluminum with a non-slip rubberized comfort grip and an anti-roll ring. It is IPX4 rated for water-resistant operation and 1-meter impact resistance tested. Its scratch-resistant, unbreakable polycarbonate lens is O-ring sealed.
Dimensions and Weight
Weighing 364g, the Streamlight Stinger LED Flashlight is 21.36cm in length, with a 2.97cm body diameter, and a 4.11cm head diameter.
Please note: Minimum Order Quantities (MOQ) apply for some products as set by Streamlight.
See the Stinger 2020 here
Fire Response are the leading authorised Streamlight Australia distributor and the only authorised Streamlight service centre in Australia.