Protek Dividing Breech w 1½” outlets
Protek Dividing Breech – available in alloy or brass – used to divide a single flow, allowing fire fighters to extend attack lines when pre-connects do not reach.
- Working pressure up to 200 psi (14 bar)
- Easy operation even at high flows
- Minimal friction loss
- Durable lightweight alloy construction
- Used to divide a single flow
- Male adapters are easily removed for adjustment seats.
- Torque handle for more positive handle positioning.
- Ideal for high flow, compact appliances.
Specifications – Protek Leader Line Breeching
|Product Name: Leader Line Wye|
|Operating Pressure: 200 psi (14 bar)|
|Inlet: 2-1/2″ (65 mm)|
|Outlet: 1-1/2″ (x2) (38 mm)|
|Weight: 4 lbs (1.8 kg)|