Super Bright LED Scene Light II
This LED Scene Light is a powerful, waterproof rechargeable flood light featuring 10,000 lumens output – plus it’s stackable for “light tower” capability for even more light coverage! 360° swivel head to aim the beam; hooked feet for hanging over doors, guard rails and fences; IPX7 rated; waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes; virtually indestructible alloy steel frame.
High-impact thermoplastic sealed rotating housing mounted in a rugged alloy steel frame. Frame interlocks for stacking. Unbreakable polycarbonate with scratch-resistant coating. O-ring sealed.
Length: 16 in. (40.6 cm) Body Width: 11 in. (28.9 cm) Overall Height: 12in. (30.5 cm) 15.38 lbs (6.10 kg) with batteries (included in purchase)
18 LEDs within wide pattern parabolic reflectors produce a smooth, high lumen flood pattern
Output / Runtime
18 wide pattern parabolic reflectors produce 10,000 lumens in a smooth pattern. Optimized electronics provide fully regulated intensity.
- 100% – 10,000 lumens; runs 2 hours
- 80% – 8,300 lumens; runs 2.75 hours
- 60% – 6,300 lumens; runs 3.75 hours
- 40% – 4,500 lumens; runs 5.75 hours
- 20% – 2,300 lumens; runs 11 hours
- Indefinite run time with AC/DC power cord
Toggle switch operation features five intensity adjustments that reveals corresponding runtime adjustment on the LED Display.
Lithium Ion battery with on-board safety control circuit, rechargeable up to 800 times. Lithium ion batteries charge in 6 hours. PSL II battery will continue to charge while operating directly from an external power source when using the 12VDC cord or AC charger.
- Regulated light output throughout battery life
- IPX7 rated; waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Serialized for positive identification.
IPX7 tested, BC, CEC compliant