Omega XPV Monitor
The Omega XPV Monitor is a rugged brass monitor with a built-in valve for optimal versatility in industrial and marine environments.
This 4800LPM/1250GPM rated brass monitor by Akron Brass is available with a 3″ or 4″ 150# ANSI flanged waterway and a 2.5″ NH discharge outlet.
It’s vertical and horizontal travel locks incorporate an off center brake handle and full contact brake band within the swivel joint and all elbows have cast-in turning vanes.
The Omega XPV Monitor has an integrated heavy duty 3″ ball valve between the inlet flange and monitor waterway. The valve shall have a stainless steel ball and operation handle. The valve handle travel shall be no more than 90° from the valve fully closed to valve fully open position. The monitor shall have a vertical travel of 135° and horizontal travel of 360° with an operating pressure of 200 psi.
- Brass construction for corrosion resistance
- Cast-in turning vanes for more efficient flow
- Unique locking mechanism to hold desired position
- Built-in 75mm/3″ Heavy-Duty Swing-Out valve
- Enhanced design provides for less tip weight which translates to lower handle operating force
- 360° of horizontal movement and 135° of vertical movement
- Elevation 90° above to 45° below horizontal
- Maximum operating pressure of 200 psi
- Maximum flow 4800/LPM1250 GPM
- FM approved
Weight: 38.2kg (84 lbs)
Width: 413mm (16 1/4”)
Height: 538mm (21 3/16”) less nozzle & handle
Depth: 248mm (9 3/4”)
Inlet: 75mm (3”) or 100 mm (4” FL) also available
Outlet: 65 mm (2.5” NH)
Flow: 4800LPM (1250 GPM)
See the hydraulic severe water cannon
See the Nozzle Compatibility Chart here