Night Scan Sirion Scene Light
The Most Powerful Night Scan…EVER!
Sirion LED lamps deliver maximum illumination on Night Scan light towers. These unmatched scene lights are designed to optimize the inherent benefits that Night Scan light towers have over the competition. The Sirion scene light’s mix of short and long-range optics ensure that the proper level of illumination is provided whether the tower is fully extended to cover the maximum area for a large and diverse scene, or lowered to provide intense light on a focused situation.
- Electronic thermal management system ensures consistent illumination
- Water-proof and designed for high-vibration applications
- 10-year warranty
- 120 VAC / 11 amps, 240 VAC / 5.5 amps
- Available on the Night Scan Powerlite: 3.0 and 4.5
- Available on the Night Scan Vertical Powerlite: 17’, 20’, 25’ and 30’
The three major areas of a nighttime scene are illuminated by Sirion Triple Coverage optics technology:
- The critical work area is illuminated by focused spot light optics (coloured green in image)
- The apparatus is covered by short-range flood lamps (coloured red in image)
The entire scene is evenly illuminated by long-range flood lights (coloured blue in image)
Sirion Light Package
Raw Lumens: 220,000 / Effective Lumens: 122,340
*30 LUX of light is considered safe for a work area by NFPA