The FLIR K2 is a rugged, reliable, and exceptionally economical thermal imaging camera specially designed for firefighting applications and severe conditions. Producing thermal images at 160 x 120 pixel resolution displayed on a bright 3” screen, the FLIR K2 helps firefighters find their way through thick smoke, assess situations with confidence, and expedite decisions.
The product was Purpose designed for most Rural fire fighting applications.
- 3” LCD Display, 160 x 120 pixels
- MSX technology etches key details onto the thermal image
- Single large button for easy-to-use operation even with gloves on
- Robust and reliable.
- IP67 rating and withstands drop from 2 metres onto a concrete floor.
- 5 image modes
- ±4°C or ±4% accuracy (in 10°C to 35°C)
- Tripod mountable, UNC 1⁄4”-20
- Designed to meet NFPA 1801 specification
- Vibration, impact acceleration resistance, corrosion, viewing surface abrasion, heat resistance, heat and flame, product label durability.
- Battery: Li Ion, 4 hours operating time
- Charging: 2.5 hours to 90%, vehicle charger available
- Operating Temperature: –20°C to +55°C +85°C for 15 mins, +150°C for 10 mins, +260°C for 3 mins
- Weight: 0.7kg
- Dimensions: 90mm (L) x 105mm (W) x 250mm (H)
- Warranty: 2 years on battery, 5 years on product; 10 years on detector
- Battery (2 ea.)
- Battery charger
- Lanyard strap
- Power supply
- User documentation – printed and CD
- USB cable
- Nanuk Protective Case to protect your asset from potential damage
Contact Fire Response for a demo today!
Also available as a kit with full accessories