The FLIR K2 is a rugged, reliable, and exceptionally economical thermal imaging camera specially designed for firefighting applications and severe conditions. Producing thermal images at 160 x 120 pixel resolution displayed on a bright 3” screen, the K2 helps firefighters find their way through thick smoke, assess situations with confidence, and expedite decisions.
- 3” LCD Display, 160 x 120 pixels
- MSX technology etches key details onto the thermal image
- Single large button for easy-to-use operation even with gloves on
- Robust and reliable.
- IP67 rating and withstands drop from 2 metres onto a concrete floor.
- 5 image modes
- ±4°C or ±4% accuracy (in 10°C to 35°C)
- Tripod mountable, UNC 1⁄4”-20
- Designed to meet NFPA 1801 specification
- Vibration, impact acceleration resistance, corrosion, viewing surface abrasion, heat resistance, heat and flame, product label durability.
- Battery: Li Ion, 4 hours operating time
- Charging: 2.5 hours to 90%, vehicle charger available
- Operating Temperature: –20°C to +55°C +85°C for 15 mins, +150°C for 10 mins, +260°C for 3 mins
- Weight: 0.7kg
- Dimensions: 90mm (L) x 105mm (W) x 250mm (H)
- Warranty: 2 years on battery, 5 years on product; 10 years on detector
- Battery (2 ea.)
- Battery charger
- Lanyard strap
- Power supply
- User documentation – printed and CD
- USB cable
- Nanuk Protective Case to protect your asset from potential damage