Streamlight Fire Vulcan LED – Rechargeable LED Lantern – So light it floats!
The brightest rechargeable LED lantern in its class! It’s brighter, lighter and smarter. The life-saving taillights are just part of what makes the rechargeable Streamlight Fire Vulcan LED such a critical firefighting tool.
Fire Vulcan LED Standard System dual rear LEDs, quick release shoulder strap. 240V AC/12V DC.(T-4A) Orange
- C4® LED, impervious to shock with a 50,000 hr lifetime
- Light Output:
- High: 80,000 candela peak beam intensity; 145 lumens; 566m beam distance; runs 3 hours
- Low: 40,000 candela peak beam intensity; 70 lumens; runs 6 hours
- Deep-dish parabolic reflector produces a tight beam with optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation; Optimized electronics provide regulated intensity
- Ultra-bright blue tail light LEDs make certain you can be seen even in thick smoke
- Two lightweight lithium ion nanotechnology cells; recharges in 5 hrs
- 8 programmable switch functions
- Reinforced D-Rings
- Easy to operate toggle switch
- IPX7 rated design – waterproof to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- Fits existing Streamlight Vulcan chargers
- Two models: Standard System with AC/DC charge cords and charge rack; Just lantern (ATEX approved)
- Lightweight. Just 840 grams
- Serialised for positive identification
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Quick-release strap works like a seatbelt buckle for fast and easy release/connection of shoulder straps
- Assembled in USA
Read the Fact Sheet
Fire Response are the leading authorised Streamlight Australia distributor and the only authorised Streamlight service centre in Australia.