Akron Brass Deluge Tip
Pair the Deluge Tip by Akron Brass with a handline nozzle shutoff and ergonomic pistol grip. Choose from several “snap-on”grip and handle colors to help identify pre-connects and better manage inventory.
- The # 0489 Nozzles deliver high performance which are ideal for washing machines or throwing water a long way.
- Orifice Options (7/8”, 15/16”, 1”, 1 1/8”, 11/4”, 11/2”, 1 3/8”, 1 3/4” & 2”)
- Flow rates: 600lpm-3,800lpm (160gpm-1,000gpm)
- Manufactured from marine grade brass
- Normal working pressure: 80psi; Maximum working pressure: 200psi
- At 2,900lpm @ 100psi, effective reach is up to 100 metres (when coupled with a Mini Stream Shaper)
- When the orifice size is correctly matched to the performance of the water delivery system, machine washing times will significantly reduce compared to other manual cannons.
- Contact Fire Response to discuss how optimum results can be achieved at your operation.
Discover Mini Stream Shapers here
Download the Product Sheet