BR9 Standard Helmet with Clip On Face Shield and Mesh Cradle
The BR9 Standard Helmet is a popular lightweight wildfire helmet. The standard shape incorporates a narrow side brim and multiple crown ridges allow for extra strength and air flow. Also available in a wide brim shell.
Scolloping over the ears makes the standard BR9 a great platform for helmeted mounted earmuffs.
Your helmet comes with premium silver/white reflective trim. Looking for yellow? Other colours are available – additional fees and lead time may apply.
Features of the BR9 Standard Helmet:
- Dupont™ Kevlar® Reinforced Fibreglass Composite Shell provides integral strength and excellent penetration protection. This lightweight shell is chemical and UV resistant with inherent heat and flame resistance. Multi-ridge design assists in dispersing impacts.
- Premium Silver Reflective Trim with high retro-reflectivity for increased visibility. 5 pieces white/silver 3M680, supplied loose.
- Easi-on-off (EOB) base for torch. Mounted on right hand side.
- Clear, clip-on face shield provides high speed particle impact protection, with heat and flame resistance. Full face cover for excellent splash protection.
- Earmuff brackets. Compatible with Pacific Helmets approved helmet attached earmuffs with a 25mm tongue.
- Goggle mounting posts for attaching twin strap goggles to your helmet.
- Pacific ratchet adjustable headband, sizing range from 52–65cm. Includes front and rear merino comfort padding.
- 6-Pointribbon supsension with mesh insert. Fully modular for easy decontamination and replacement without special tools. Mesh insert spreads weight evenly over the head.
- 3-Point chin strap. Single handed adjustment at multiple locations for maximum comfort, optimum fit, and increased stability.
- Pacific quick release buckle. Easily secured, released, and adjusted with a gloved hand.
- Neck protector: 190mm long, single layer fire resistant material.
- Rear metal storage hanger
Dimensions: 44cm x 24cm x 18 cm
Certification: AS/NZS 1801:1997 Type 3 – Standards Australia / New Zealand – Occupational Protective Helmets: Working at Heights and Wildland Fire. Please note that reflective trim and neck protector must be attached to your helmet for it to meet AS/NZS1801:1997 Type 3 certification.
Other models available on request.