Akrofoam Master Stream Hydraulic Nozzle
Hydraulic fog/jet nozzle with internal foam eductor
The Akrofoam Master Stream Hydraulic Nozzle is a high performance foam induction nozzle. Match it to your correct watercart water pump to acheive true fire truck like performance!
If you want fire truck equivalent fire-fighting capabilities on your mine site to protect valuable assets, this system is a must!
Reliability and performance are combined to give you the ultimate user experience and a safer work site. Other nozzles may disrupt the accuracy of your foam mixing creating a dangerous situation. We can recommend the right equipment to provide you with a high performing, reliable and easy to use system that will protect your team, your assets and your community.
AkroFoam Master Stream hydraulic foam nozzles include the following features:
• All brass and stainless steel construction
• Exposed surfaces protected by heavy-duty, weather resistant bellows
• Metering Rate :-1%, 3% and 6% for 1325lpm and 1900lpm
-1% and 3% for 2900lpm and 3800lpm
• Maximum Pressure: 200 psi/14 bar
• Hydraulic Pressure/Flow Requirements: 1/8 GPM @ 500 PSI Maximum
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Weight||11.2 kg (26 lbs)|
|Swivel Inlet||2-1/2″ NH|
|Length||311 mm (12-1/4″)|
|Width||232 mm (9-1/8″)|