The K53 FLIR thermal imaging camera is indispensable – a vital tool that helps you quickly visualize your plan of attack, locate hot spots, and save lives. Ideally, every engine and truck company should have at least one high-performance TIC on hand. Since FLIR K-Series arrived on the scene, that’s more feasible. FLIR now offers the firefighting and rescue community the broadest cost-effective range of high performance TICs – to help you stretch your budget and put more of these essential tools into the hands of those who could use them most.
Affordable K-Series TICs offer new, easier ways to see more clearly in the darkest, smokiest environments by showing big, bright FLIR images to help you manoeuvre more strategically, stay better oriented, and find victims faster. With greater situational awareness, you’ll improve safety and the likelihood of successful outcomes.
- 4” LCD Display, 320 x 240 pixels
- FSX technology for ultra-sharp and crisp thermal images with onboard video recording
- 1 large button for easy-to-use operation even with gloves on
- Rugged and reliable. IP67 rating and withstands drop from 2 metres onto a concrete floor.
- 6 image modes
- Video recording
- Produces simple reports from stored JPEG images
- ±4°C or ±4% accuracy (in 10°C to 35°C)
- Tripod mountable, UNC ¼”-20
- Battery: Li Ion, 4 hours operating time
- Charging: 2 hours to 85%, truck charger available
- Operating Temperature: -20°C to 150°C, 0°C to +650°C
- Weight: 1.1kg
- Warranty: 2 Years on Battery, 5 Years on Product and 10 Years on Detector
- Dimensions: 120mm (L) x 125mm (W) x 280mm (H)
Comes complete with: Hard transport case, thermal imaging camera, FLIR Tools software (scratchcard), power supply, incl. multi-plugs, battery (2x), battery charger, USB cable, retractable lanyard, strap lanyard, neck strap, tripod adapter, documentation.