The K65 FLIR’s thermal imaging camera is newly NFPA-approved K65 allows firefighters to see more clearly in the harshest environments, maneuver more strategically, stay better oriented, and find victims faster. NFPA is the world’s leading advocate of fire prevention and an authoritative source on public safety. The NFPA 1801:2013 standard for thermal imaging cameras that are used by firefighters focuses on three main areas: interoperability/usability, image quality and durability. The new FLIR K65 complies fully with this important standard.
- 4” LCD Display, 320 x 240 pixels
- FSX technology for ultra-sharp and crisp thermal images
- 3 large buttons for easy-to-use operation even with gloves on
- Rugged and reliable. IP67 rating and withstands drop from 2 metres onto a concrete floor
- 6 image modes
- Video recording
- Produces simple reports from stored JPEG images
- ±4°C or ±4% accuracy (in 10°C to 35°C)
- Tripod mountable, UNC 1⁄4”-20
Designed to meet NFPA 1801 specification; Vibration, impact acceleration resistance, corrosion, viewing surface abrasion, heat resistance, heat and flame, product label durability.
Battery: Li Ion, 4 hours operating time
Charging: 2 hours to 85%, truck charger available
Operating Temperature:-20°C to 85°C, 150°C for 15 min. 260°C for 5 min.
Dimensions: 120mm (L) x 125mm (W) x 280mm (H)
Warranty: 2 Years on Battery, 5 Years on Products & 10 Years on Detector
Comes complete with: battery (2 ea.), battery charger, hard transport case, power supply, printed documentation, USB cable and user documentation CD-ROM