1 1/2″ Wide-Range Turbojet Nozzle –
The Akron Brass® adjustable select flow Turbojet nozzle is unmatched in today’s fire service for its flexibility and flow control.
The Turbojet is a select flow nozzle with multiple flow settings for operator flow control.
Use the Turbojet one time and it is easy to see why it’s the nozzle of choice by firefighters worldwide.
- Pattern Identification
- Simple to operate (1⁄4 turn from straight stream to fog)
- Raised lug marks straight stream for limited visibility operations
- Easy to service & repair
- Various certifications, NFPA 1964, CE, FM (@100psi)
- Various inlet options
- Various handle, pistol grip and bumper options
- Various pressure rating
- 10 year warranty
- Compatible with Quick-Attack Foam Tube Style 777
- Optional 21⁄2” inlet available upon request
Flow Settings: 115, 360, 475, 550, 750 LPM
Flow settings at 100 psi (7 bar) standard, 75 psi (5 bar) optional.
Dimensions: 279mm; 2.6kg
Turbojet – Technical Flow & Reach Data