V20-BL-SP PPV Battery Operated Fan
New powerful 20″ variable speed V20-BL-SP PPV battery operated fan from industry leaders Super Vac. Equipped with Milwaukee Red Lithium 18V batteries, culminating in the most compatible PPV interface on the market
Curved Handle: Folds into the frame for compact storage; curved design provides higher grip for better ergonomics.
Compact, Roll-Cage Frame: Features one of the most compact, lightweight designs among battery PPVs with its aluminum frame design.
Stream Shaper Guard: Allows for flexible setback; Air Cone Guard is available by request.
Polymer Blade: Minimizes weight; Super Vac’s single-piece cast aluminum blade is available by request.
Standard Flat-Proof Rubber Tires: Highly maneuverable, and all without lifting the fan; easy to deploy by the smallest firefighters.
- Super Vac V20-BL-SP PPV battery operated fan
- Milwaukee Red Lithium 18V batteries: Batteries provide up to 50 minutes of run time, depending on battery selection; 120-240V AC operation is standard
- 20” blade
- Easy to move, easy to use
- Roll cage frame
- Polymer blades
- 27kg with batteries attached
- Can be AC charged whilst in use
- 15’ setback (12,500cfm) | 4.6m setback (21,237cmh)
- Variable speed motor
- Can be used in attics, positive tile attacks, negative tilt attacks, and in manholes.
** Also available is the V20-BW utilising the Milwaukee Red Lithium 28V batteries. See the spec sheet here for comparisons.
BEST IN CLASS!
See the 16″ here
Click the image below to see the range of accessories
Read the Spec Sheet
Read the Super Vac Firefighter Brochure