V18-BL-SP PPV battery operated
Never in firefighter history has one fan worked with your department’s other battery-operated tools. Until now. The all-new Super Vac 18″ variable-speed battery fan, equipped with dual Milwaukee batteries, is the most compatible PPV interface on the market. Finally, the industry can turn to a fan with a trusted battery name that pairs with Super Vac’s dependable history.
The V18-BL-SP PPV battery operated best-in-class 18″ variable speed fan has:
- Compact, Roll-Cage Frame: Features a tough yet lightweight aluminum frame to protect key components while providing a compact, lightweight design
- Fold-Down Ergonomic Handle: Folds into the frame for compact storage; features full-width handle for easy grip with heavy-duty gloves
- Flat-Proof Rubber Tires: Highly maneuverable, and all without lifting the fan; easy to deploy by the smallest firefighters.
- 180-Degree Tilt: Provides the largest tilt range among battery fans, allowing airflow to be directed virtually anywhere
- Milwaukee Red Lithium 18V batteries: Batteries provide up to 60 minutes of run time, depending on battery selection; optional 120-240V AC operation is available upon request
- Polymer Blade: Minimizes weight; Super Vac’s single-piece cast aluminum blade is available by request
- Precision-Spun Steel Shroud with StreamShaper Guard: Shroud provides durability with max airflow, while the StreamShaper guard allows for flexible setback;
Air Cone Guard available by request
- Super Vac V18-BL-SP PPV battery operated fan
- Uses dual Milwaukee REDLITHIUMTM HIGH OUTPUTTM XC8.0 (2) (DeWalt battery version also available)
- 18” blade
- Up to 60 minute run time depending on battery choice
- Easy to move, easy to use
- Roll cage frame
- Polymer blades
- 21kg with batteries attached
- Can be AC charged whilst in use
- 4.6m setback (17381 cmh)
- Variable speed motor
- LED lights for night time use
- Can be used in attics, positive tile attacks, negative tilt attacks, and in manholes.
BEST IN CLASS!
Click the image below to see the range of accessories
Read the Super Vac Firefighter Brochure