V18-BL PPV battery operated
Never in firefighter history has one fan worked with your department’s other battery-operated tools. Until now. The all-new Super Vac 18″ variable-speed battery fan, equipped with dual Milwaukee batteries, is the most compatible PPV interface on the market. Finally, the industry can turn to a fan with a trusted battery name that pairs with Super Vac’s dependable history.
The best-in-class 18″ variable speed battery fan has:
- Compact, Roll-Cage Frame: Features a tough yet lightweight aluminum frame to protect key components while providing a compact, lightweight design
- Fold-Down Ergonomic Handle: Folds into the frame for compact storage; features full-width handle for easy grip with heavy-duty gloves
- Flat-Proof Rubber Tires: Highly maneuverable, and all without lifting the fan; easy to deploy by the smallest firefighters.
- 180-Degree Tilt: Provides the largest tilt range among battery fans, allowing airflow to be directed virtually anywhere
- Milwaukee Red Lithium 18V batteries: Batteries provide up to 60 minutes of run time, depending on battery selection; optional 120-240V AC operation is available upon request
- Polymer Blade: Minimizes weight; Super Vac’s single-piece cast aluminum blade is available by request
- Precision-Spun Steel Shroud with StreamShaper Guard: Shroud provides durability with max airflow, while the StreamShaper guard allows for flexible setback;
Air Cone Guard available by request
- Super Vac V18-BL PPV battery operated fan
- Uses dual Milwaukee REDLITHIUMTM HIGH OUTPUTTM XC8.0 (2) (DeWalt battery version also available)
- 18” blade
- Up to 60 minute run time depending on battery choice
- Easy to move, easy to use
- Roll cage frame
- Polymer blades
- 21kg with batteries attached
- Can be AC charged whilst in use
- 4.6m setback (17381 cmh)
- Variable speed motor
- LED lights for night time use
- Can be used in attics, positive tile attacks, negative tilt attacks, and in manholes.
BEST IN CLASS!
Read the Super Vac Firefighter Brochure