Never in firefighter history has one fan worked with your department’s other battery-operated tools. Until now. The all-new Super Vac 18″ variable-speed battery fan, equipped with dual DeWalt or Milwaukee batteries, is the most swappable PPV interface on the market. Finally, the industry can turn to a fan with a trusted battery name that pairs with Super Vac’s dependable history.
V18-BD PPV battery operated fan
A brand new PPV battery operated fan from industry leaders Super Vac, the best-in-class 18″ variable speed battery fan.
Curved Handle: Folds into the frame for compact storage; curved design provides higher grip for better ergonomics.
Compact, Roll-Cage Frame: Features one of the most compact, lightweight designs among battery PPVs with its aluminum frame design.
Stream Shaper Guard: Allows for flexible setback; Air Cone Guard is available by request.
Polymer Blade: Minimizes weight; Super Vac’s single-piece cast aluminum blade is available by request.
Standard Flat-Proof Rubber Tires: Highly maneuverable, and all without lifting the fan; easy to deploy by the smallest firefighters.
- Super Vac V18-BD PPV battery operated fan
- Uses dual DeWalt 12.0Ah batteries (Milwaukee battery version also available)
- 18” blade
- 45 minute run time
- Easy to move, easy to use
- Roll cage frame
- Polymer blades
- 21kg with batteries attached
- Can be AC charged whilst in use
- 15’ setback (10,840cfm) | 30’ setback (18,417cfm)
- Variable speed motor
- LED lights for night time use
- Can be used in attics, positive tile attacks, negative tilt attacks, and in manholes.
BEST IN CLASS!