A brand new PPV battery operated fan from industry leaders Super Vac, the best-in-class 16″ variable speed battery fan.
1. Compact, Roll-Cage Frame: Features a tough yet lightweight aluminum frame to protect key components while providing a compact, lightweight design
2. 180-Degree Tilt: Provides the largest tilt range among battery fans, allowing airflow to be directed virtually anywhere
3. Optional Shore Power: 120-240V AC operation is available upon request.
4. Polymer Blade: Minimizes weight; Super Vac’s single-piece cast aluminum blade is available by request
5. Precision-Spun Steel Shroud with StreamShaper Guard: Shroud provides durability with max airflow, while the StreamShaper guard allows for flexible setback; Air Cone Guard available by request
- Super Vac V16-BD PPV battery operated fan
- Uses dual DeWalt 9.0Ah batteries (V-16BL Milwaukee battery version also available)
- 16” blade
- 35 minute run time Max Airflow (upgrade to 12.0Ah batteries for 45 mins)
- Easy to move, easy to use
- Roll cage frame
- Polymer blades
- 19kg with batteries attached
- Can be AC charged whilst in use
- 4.3m setback (16,677 cmh)
- Variable speed motor
- LED lights for night time use
- Can be used in attics, positive tile attacks, negative tilt attacks, and in manholes.
BEST IN CLASS!
18″ blade version also available