Ultrasonic Fire Hydrant Flowmeter GI-DHFM1
The Ultrasonic Fire Hydrant Flowmeter is suitable for testing all fire hydrants with the use of suitable fittings. Rugged, compact, portable and simple to use, this is the pinnacle in hydrant flow test equipment.
Fully electronic state of the art components with no moving parts. Ultrasonic ‘transit time’ technology and detachable electronic pressure indication.
- Stainless Steel Hydrant Flowmeter body with appropriate fittings
- Detachable 2½ inch ball valve
- Detachable Digital Pressure Indicator with quick connect fittings
- Operating Instructions
- Calibration certificates for both flow and pressure
- Quality impact resistant carry case
- Durable stainless steel/brass construction
- High accuracy
- Internal ‘Flow Straightening’ vanes
- No moving parts, hysteresis, parallax error or corrosion
- Quality padded impact resistance case
- Warranty 12 months from purchase date
Range: 0/3330 Litres/Minute & 0/2500 kPa
Accuracy: +/- 1-2% or better
Resolution: 1 Litre/Minute & 1 kPa
Temperature Operating Range: 0 to 50 °C
Pressure Rating: 1600 kPa (DN16)
Relative Humidity Operating Range: 0 to 80% R.H.
Power Supply: Long Life Lithium Battery
Contact us to find out more about this unique tool.