Approved for Category 1 (Zone 0) explosive gas group IIA locations. For use in places with an explosive gas atmosphere (other than mines susceptible to firedamp) that is continually present. It has a maximum adverse surface temperature of 135°C.
Approved for Category 2 (Zone 1) explosive gas group IIB locations. For use in places with an explosive gas atmosphere (other than mines susceptible to firedamp) that is likely to occur in normal operation occasionally. It has a maximum adverse surface temperature of 135°C.
- Meets lighting needs for both close-up and distance work
- Features center C4® LED and three ultra-bright white 5mm LEDs with two output modes:
- 3 ultra-bright white 5mm LEDs for intense brightness and longer run time: 30 lumens; 300 candela peak beam intensity; 35m beam distance; runs 24 hours
- C4 LED for super-bright light with strong beam distance: 85 lumens; 2,600 candela peak beam intensity; 102m beam distance; runs 8 hours
- Push-button switch is easy to use when wearing gloves and is recessed to protect it from inadvertent activation
- Powered by 3 “AAA” alkaline batteries (included)
- 90º tilting head features a robust ratcheting system; prevents neck fatigue
- Durable, thermoplastic construction with elastomer over mold
- IPX4 rated for water resistance; 2 metre impact resistance tested
- Includes elastic head strap and rubber hard hat strap