The Tank and Equipment Wash Down Monitor from Akron Brass – Automated tank washing operations often use remote-controlled monitors with programmable controls, to deliver a thorough, efficient clean to the interior surfaces in railroad tank cars. Monitors may require special materials and seals to withstand various tank contents and washing solutions your operation requires.
Features of the Tank Wash Down Monitor:
- Stainless Steel, 2.0″ diameter waterway
- Flows up to 1900 LPM (500 GPM)
- Severe duty joints
- Programmable servo motor controlled
- Custom control panels and programs
- Virtually eliminates confined space concerns
- A new standard in equipment washing
- Wireless remote controlled
- Multiple cannons can be used simultaneously to wash equipment
- Water supply to cannon can be turned ‘On / Off’ from wireless controller
- Manual washing with joystick or automatic with oscillating feature
- Reduces washing times by at least half.
For optimum performance tailored to your operational requirements please contact Fire Response.