Automated tank washing operations often use remote-controlled monitors with programmable controls, to deliver a thorough, efficient clean to the interior surfaces in railroad tank cars. Monitors may require special materials and seals to withstand various tank contents and washing solutions your operation requires.
- Stainless Steel, 2.0″ diameter waterway
- Flows up to 500 GPM (1900 LPM)
- Severe duty joints
- Programmable servo motor controlled
- Custom control panels and programs
- Virtually eliminates confined space concerns
- A new standard in equipment washing
- Wireless remote controlled
- Multiple cannons can be used simultaneously to wash equipment
- Water supply to cannon can be turned ‘On / Off’ from wireless controller
- Manual washing with joystick or automatic with oscillating feature
- Reduces washing times by at least half.
For optimum performance tailored to your operational requirements please contact Fire Response.