Streamlight Solarstream vehicle panel –
A supplementary vehicle charging system. A cost-effective way to keep vehicle batteries charged.
Pays for itself through man-hour and maintenance cost reduction
– Reduces the need to continuously jump-start a vehicle.
– Reduces the number of replacement batteries needed over the life of a vehicle.
The Power You Need
– Compensates for natural discharge and parasitic drains on your vehicle’s battery.
– Provides the vehicle with a 14 watt supplemental power source.
– Dispenses a milliamp level current to vehicle battery, helping to prevent it from draining completely.
Proven Performance with Thin Film Amorphous Silicon Technology
– Adhesive-backed panel is wind-resistant – tested to 120 mph.
– Adheres to a variety of contoured surfaces.
– Allows for maximum solar collection as it is not dependent on mounting angle.
– Continues to collect sunlight in low-light conditions (heat and shade tolerant).
– Performance and durability verified by one year of police vehicle field testing.
– Applicable to fiberglass roofs.
– Designed to reduce concern of overcharging and to prevent reverse charging.
Panel Length – 103.8cm
Width – 33.2cm
Weight – 0.6kg
Cord Length – 6m
Reliable: Panel will continue to operate at reduced performance if panel sections are damaged
Packaged with fuse holder and fuse
5 year limited warranty
Made in the USA