Knucklehead Spot – Rechargeable
The far-reaching beam of the Streamlight Knucklehead Spot can help you locate hazards or victims from a distance. Combined with an articulating head, the smoke-cutting spot beam will give firefighters more flexibility when working in situations with changing conditions.
The Knucklehead features a removable magnet to ensure a safer, “hands-free,” more productive workplace by allowing the user to attach it to a metal surface (such as the hood of a car, or hang it to use as a drop light) It can also stand on its own or be laid on its side; and with a 210 degree articulating head that rotates 360 degrees you can direct the light where you need it.
- Shockproof C4® premium LED technology combined with a deep dish parabolic reflector produces a focused beam for longer distances – 210 meters on high beam.
- Durable spring-loaded clip for easy attachment to turnout gear and uneven surfaces (orange model only)
- Features a 210° articulating head that rotates a full 360°
- 4 modes:
High – 11,000 candela peak beam intensity, 180 Lumens, 3.5 hour runtime
Low – 3300 candela peak beam intensity, 55 lumens, 16 hour runtime
Moonlight – 20 day runtime
Flash – 8 hour runtime
- Comes with 12V DC and Australian 240V AC plug charge cords
- Dual power source: accepts rechargeable NiCad battery pack or 4 “AA” alkaline batteries
- Rubber dome push-button actuator is easy to operate even when wearing heavy gloves
- Removable magnet with 60 kg pull strength features a replaceable rubber boot
- Optimised electronics provide regulated intensity
- High-impact, super-tough nylon polymer construction for exceptional durability
- 2 meter impact-resistance tested
- IPX4 rated for water-resistance
- Serialised for positive identification
- 23.4 cm; 655 grams
- Assembled in USA