Streamlight Knucklehead Flood Torch – Rechargeable
The Streamlight Knucklehead is the most versatile light you’ll ever own. A “hands-free” working situation is much more productive, not to mention safer. No need to juggle while you work to complete a task with one hand while holding your flashlight in the other.
The Knucklehead features a removable magnet and stow able hook to ensure a safer, “hands-free,” more productive workplace by allowing the user to attach it to a metal surface (such as the hood of a car, or hang it to use as a drop light).
Can also stand on its own or be laid on its side; and with a 210 degree articulating head that rotates 360 degrees you can direct the light where you need it.
- Engineered optics feature dual parabolic reflectors within a larger textured reflector optimising light on target in conjunction with an overall smooth flood pattern
- Shockproof dual C4® premium LED technology delivers 200 lumens
- Features a 210° articulating head that rotates a full 360°
- 4 modes:
High – 1150 candela peak beam intensity, 200 Lumens, 3.5 hour
Low – 350 candela peak beam intensity, 63 lumens, 16 hour runtime
Moonlight – 20 day runtime
Flash – 8 hour runtime
- Comes with 12V DC and Australian 240V AC plug charge cords
- Dual power source: accepts rechargeable NiCad battery pack or 4 “AA” alkaline batteries
- Rubber dome push-button actuator is easy to operate even when wearing heavy gloves
- Removable magnet with 60 kg pull strength features a replaceable rubber boot
- Optimised electronics provide regulated intensity
- High-impact, super-tough nylon polymer construction for exceptional durability
- 2 metre impact-resistance tested
- IPX4 rated for water-resistance
- Serialised for positive identification
- 23.4 cm; 655 grams
- Available in black or yellow
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Assembled in USA
Fire Response are the leading authorised Streamlight Australia distributor and the only authorised Streamlight service centre in Australia.