Single Ended Siren
Rugged single ended siren designed to produce an effective warning over a wide area. Suitable for disaster, emergency, evacuation
- Outer Casting: Light alloy, powder coated with ZINCSHIELD and top coated with Grey DURALLOY XT powder coat
- Impellers: Light alloy, powder coated with ZINCSHIELD and top coated with Red DURALLOY XT powder coat
- Base Plate: Heat treated light alloy, powder coated with ZINCSHIELD and top coated with Grey DURALLOY XT powder coat
- Nuts & Bolts: Stainless steel
- Motorcasing: Aluminium coated with CAPA THANE for weather resistance
Dimensions: Height: 41cm Width: 40cm Length: 55cm
Range: 4km in still air Sound
Output: 124.5 Decibels at 1 metre Approximately 525Hz
Phase: Single Phase 240V
Starting Amps: 54 amps peak
Running Amps: 10.5 amps
Motor Rated: 14 amps (2.2kW) 3HP, IP55 Weather Rating
There are many factors that will affect the noise and range of a siren. Background, wind, structures and terrain can all affect the sound pressure wave. These factors must be taken into account when siting and evaluating the siren.
*Metal parts are protected against the damage caused by a marine or coastal environment.