FireTech High Output Robotic LED Scene Light
Solves the problem of night time scene illumination. The fixture is available in two versions: an extremely high output LED Scene Light (28,000 equivalent lumens, 40 degree beam pattern) or a 100w single-LED “cannon” version which shines a beam of usable light lights upwards of 2,000′ (609m).
The FT-RSL fixture is designed with a no-slop gear train that allows for finite adjustment of the beam, even at great distance. It is capable of supporting loads up to 65 lbs (29.5kg), and can be configured in a variety of application.
By default, the fixture ships with both a 25′ (7.6m) wired remote, as well as a handheld wireless remote controller.
The robotic mechanism is covered by a 3 year repair/replacement warranty, and the fixture by the standard FireTech Lifetime Warranty.
- Remote control 25′ (7.6m) wired and handheld wireless
- Rotation range 0 to 355°
- Rotation speed 12°/sec
- Tilt range -60° to +30°
- Tilt speed 6°/sec
- Temp range -13 °f to 122 °f (-25°c to 50°c)
- Housing material 100% die cast aluminum
- Weight capacity 65 lbs (29.5kg)
- Optional 24v dc models available
- Warranty 3 yr, pan/tilt. Lifetime on light fixture