Revel Scout Scene Light
The Revel Scout Scene Light will light up an Emergency scene for both firefighters and emergency responders. The scenelight can be mounted by – set, hang, strap and spike. It also has a removable, battery and was designed to revolutionise the operational ease of fire scene lighting.
The Revel Scout combines has a spot and flood beam pattern of 14,000 lumens in 5.45kg package, and the LED tactical scenelight can be used to evenly light both entire exterior and scenes and interior spaces.
- Compact, lightweight and portable
- Can place on flat surface, hung over a door, strapped to a ladder or hung on a number of vertical surfaces with it’s integrated spike.
- If you use Holmatro battery powered rescue tools, you can use the same battery on this Revel Scout scenelight and visa versa.
- 14,000 lumen (High – run time 1.2 hours)
- 8,000 lumen (Medium – run time 3 hours)
- 2,000 lumen (Low – run time 7 hours)
- 6,000 lumen (Spot – run time 3.5 hours)
- Firefighting – structural
- Law enforcement
- Rescue – EMS
- Rescue – Urban Search & Rescue
- Rescue – Vehicle Extrication
- Speciality vehicles
- Weight: 5.4kg
- Length: 337mm
- Width: 292mm
- Height: 279mm
- Voltage: 12/24vDC and 240vAC
- IP Rating: IP66
See the brochure here