One Seven 24V Portable Electric Proportioning System
The Gold Standard in Foam Proportioners has arrived! Super simple to use. Robust design. Highly accurate.
Actually, the One Seven 24V Electric Proportioning System is more than just a foam proportioner. It’s a fully automatic management sytem that makes your job easier by calculating all the elements to deliver a perfectly proportioned foam solution.
The OSP-24i-T provides highly precise proportioning of the foaming agent and offers constantly optimal proportioning rates, independent of varying flow, pressure and backpressure. It is a technologically modern alternative to the equipment still used by many fire departments and mining operations.
Incredible Water Flow rate of up to 3000L/min!
This highly unique electric proportioning system can be used with both Newtonian and non-Newtonian foam concentrates. This means that it can be used with foams targeting oil, polar solvent and alcohol fires. Perfectly suited to our full range of VS Focum firefighting foams. Download the Brochure here.
- Optimally calibrated ex works, no calibration effort for the user
- Automatic adjustment of proportioning rate when foaming agent is changed
- Highly precise proportioning, even at lowest proportioning rates
- Automatic adjustment of flow volume in case of viscosity change
- Automatic priming and automatic rinsing incl. drainage
- Monitoring of all relevant parameters, functional reliability due to emergency programs
- ideal for use with modern high performance foaming agents with proportioning rates of economical 0.3 – 1.0%
- 5-inch color display with touchscreen shows the measured sensor data for system monitoring
|Standard||PPPS 2400/0.1-1.0 (in accordance with EN 16327)|
|Drive||Electric, connection via two-pole NATO cable to the vehicle|
|Pump||Brass plunger pump|
|Working Pressure||Max. 16bar|
|Power consumption (dep on foam type)||Max. 60 A (at max. working pressure)|
|Water flow measuring section||Magnetic-inductive flow meter, 100 … 3,000 l/min|
|Nominal flow rate||100 … 2,400 l/min|
|Pressure loss||Max. 1.0 bar (at nominal flow rate)|
|Foam concentrate sensor||Magnetic-inductive flow meter|
|Flow rate||0.3 … 24 l/min at 10 bar|
|Proportioning rate||0.1 … 9.9 %, steplessly adjustable|
|Suction height||Up to 1.50 m|
|Weight||Approx. 45 kg|
|Dimensions||697 x 382 x 442 mm|
Optional specs – configure to suit your set up