Pacific Drip Torch
The Pacific drip torch fire lighter is manufactured in NSW to rigid specifications. It meets or exceeds all requirements under Australian Standard AS2906.
Excellent tool for burning out and fire line ignition. Runs on 25% Petrol (Gasoline) and 75% Diesel. 4.5 Litre Capacity.
The 4.5 litre MkII Fixed Wand Pacific Drip Torch consists of a double-plated base, 2mm aluminium cylindrical body, Viton O-rings, 2 flashback protection devices, a 12mm stainless steel wand and a perforated galvanised steel wick chamber containing fibreglass wicking.
A powder coated green or red finish will ensure many years of reliable, corrosion-free usage.
- Certified to AS/NZS 2906:2001 (Fuel Containers – Portable: Plastic & Metal)
- 4.5 Litre fuel tank, constructed from extruded aluminium tube – Robust double-plated base, 2mm aluminium cylindrical body
- Runs on 25% Petrol (Gasoline) and 75% Diesel
- Fixed wand eliminates wand ‘spinning’
- 2 flashback protection devices – Fuel trap loop prevents flame traveling up the wand internally and into the fuel storage tank and Flash back valve prevents ignited vapours travelling back up the wand into the fuel tank and causing an explosion
- Fuel control tap allows operator to quickly and easily shut off the fuel supply when required
- 12mm stainless steel tube and a fibreglass filled wick covered with galvanised perforated steel sheeting
- 55mm wide fill point provides clear view into the tank to prevent overfilling. Sealed with die cast aluminium threaded bung and Viton O ring
- Available in 2 powder coated finishes Red & Shamrock Green (Shamrock green in line with AFAC approved colouring for fuel storage containers)
- Lightweight – 2.5 kg (empty)
- Dimensions 15 × 15 × 75 cm
- Made in Australia
Safety Note: Should be used by trained, experienced personnel only with precautions taken to prevent danger to yourself and to others. Always locate an escape path before setting fires where rapid spread may prove hazardous. Keep your drip torch in good working condition, ensuring all connections are tight and replace any damaged parts.
Essential part of your bush fire fighting equipment.