Electric Battery Powered Smoke Ejector – P164B:
- the P164B is Powered by a Super Vac IonPac2.0 battery (included), this fan can operate for 30 minutes to 1 hour on a full charge, while maintaining the same CFM output as other 16″electrical smoke ejectors.
- The battery can also be plugged into 120V AC power on the scene to run the fan and charge the battery simultaneously.
- Ability to use battery or 120V AC – battery charges while fan is running off AC power creating maximum versatility
- Power Source : 24V Lithium/Ion battery – Super Vac IonPac2.0 (included)
- The HF164 is durable enough to last for years (5 year warranty – 2 year manufacturer’s warranty on motor).
- Variable speed battery powered motor – precise control with no cables or generators
- Steel frame – for maximum durability
- Heavy gauge steel grill – for added safety
- Baked on powder coat paint – for long lasting finish
- One of a kind aluminum blade – holds up better than plastic in high radiant heat of structure fires
- Four carry handles for easy transportation
- Front/rear safety guards prevent accidental contact with the blade
- All units come standard 115V AC, can be wired for 220 volt operation
- Requires a 20 amp circuit to start and run