The Link2® vehicle diagnostics system captures emergency vehicle data and transmits it automatically to a secure web dashboard. The data can then be accessed anywhere in the world at any time through a secure account. Never before have fire service personnel possessed the ability to view their fleet in such detail.
The Link2 hardware module is mounted on the vehicle and when within the range of a Wi-Fi network, automatically uploads the data to the web-based dashboard. Monitoring the operation and status of your fleet has never been easier!
- Link2 vehicle diagnostics system provides your staff with critical vehicle data from the engine, transmission, ABS and electrical system network, via an easy-to-use web-based dashboard.
- Link2 can be installed on vehicles utilizing the SAE J1939 data bus connecting the electronic engine, transmission and ABS systems on custom or commercial chassis. The J1939 data bus is commonly found on custom and commercial chassis manufactured after 2001.
- Vehicle information can be uploaded instantaneous on a scheduled upload interval or a specific vehicle event (engine diagnostic code for example).
- Vehicle alert messages can now be texted to the users’ mobile phone for instant notification of vehicle events configured by the user
- Internet dashboard with usage, service and warranty specific data including current vehicle mileage and vehicle hours
- Automatic notification of service requirements and critical faults sent to specific staff members and fleet service personnel
- Vehicle alerts sent via e-mail or text message for quick analysis and response
- Fully configurable wireless communications to the Web via your station Wi-Fi access point
- Ability to schedule future maintenance based upon vehicle hours, mileage and component usage
- Custom circuit monitoring and alerting capability
- NFPA 1901 Vehicle Data Recorder capability with data viewable via secure website
- Configure and schedule electronic and paper based vehicle inspection reports
- View historical vehicle operation via the Web (max speed, fuel usage, ABS events, pump usage)