Lightweight Ultrasonic Fire Hydrant Flowmeter
A Lightweight Ultrasonic Fire Hydrant Flowmeter constructed from durable plastic. For testing all fire hydrants with the use of suitable fittings. Rugged, compact, portable and simple to use.
Fully electronic state of the art components with no moving parts. Ultrasonic ‘transit time’ technology and detachable electronic pressure indication.
- Light Weight Hydrant Flowmeter body with appropriate fittings
- Detachable 2½ inch ball valve
- Detachable Digital Pressure Indicator with quick connect fittings
- Operating Instructions
- Calibration certificates for both flow and pressure
- Quality impact resistant carry case
- Durable construction using high quality componentry
- High accuracy
- Internal ‘Flow Straightening’ vanes
- No moving parts, hysteresis, parallax error or corrosion
- Quality padded impact resistance case
- Warranty 12 months from purchase date
Range: 0/3330 Litres/Minute & 0/2500 kPa
Accuracy: +/- 1-2% or better
Resolution: 1 Litre/Minute & 1 kPa
Temperature Operating Range: 0 to 50 °C
Pressure Rating: 1600 kPa (DN16)
Relative Humidity Operating Range: 0 to 80% R.H.
Power Supply: Long Life Lithium Battery
Contact us to find out more about this unique tool.