Hose Safety Anchor Device
for use in fire hose testing
RICE Hydro introduces a brand new, Patent # US 7,905,455, safety secure and hose safety anchor device for use in fire hose testing. The Linecage was designed by a Fire Captain, with the safety and well being of his fellow firefighting brothers in mind. Protect yourself, Protect your brothers, and KEEP M CAGED!, with the new RICE Hydro Linecage safety anchor and securement device.
- Meets NFPA 1962 7-6.2.6 requirements of Securing and Anchoring” the fire hose while being tested.
- Heavy gauge welded steel frame, powder coated
- Locking hitchpins enclose and secure hose to Linecage
- Quick links installed for quick and easy ANCHORING of Linecage
- Safety limits the mobility of line when rupture occurs
- The Linecage is designed with multiple locking holes to accommodate various hose sizes.
- Stops a burst or ruptured line from retracting beyond the location of the tool, which should be placed approximately 2 FEET from the distal end of hose line.
See the Brochure
See the Hose Tester range