Pacific Scalloped Cap Helmets
Manufactured with Pacific’s renowned Reinforced Kevlar ribbed shell for extra strength and finished with numerous shell options. Helmets feature Kevlar and Fibreglass reinforced shell which is 20% lighter than thermo plastic equivalent shell and provides integral strength, excellent penetration protection, chemical resistance, UV resistance and heat resistance. Helmet available in Lime, White, Yellow and Uniform Blue.
- DuPont™ Kevlar® and Fibreglass Reinforced Composite Shell Provides integral strength and excellent penetration protection. This lightweight shell is chemical and UV resistant with inherent heat and flame resistance. Expected service life of 15+ years with proper care and maintenance.
- Ratchet Adjustable Headband Size 52–65cm (downsizing adjustment kits and XL sizes available). Simple operation with a single gloved hand. Comes with comfortable front and rear sweat padding in your choice of leather, merino, or vinyl and is easily removable and replaceable for decontamination.
- 3-Point Polyester Chinstrap Single handed adjustment for maximum comfort and stability.
- Pacific Quick Release Buckle Can be easily secured, released, and adjusted with a gloved hand.
- 6-point Nylon Cradle Harness 6-point nylon webbing cradle system for optimal comfort.
- Internal Eye Protector – Available in Clear Tint.
- External Clip-On Face Shield
- Easi On-Off Base for Torch
- Goggle Attachments – Choose from Goggle Posts, Rear Rubber Straps, or Rear Polyester Straps.
- Lamp Attachments
- Choose from 4pt Front Bungy or Front Rubber Straps.
Customised branding, rank markings, or other decals for helmets are available by request.
Other models available on request.