Hardcoat Anodized Aluminum Elbow
Experience the Red Head Brass quality advantage that is built into every product they manufacture.
Configurations and features od the Hardcoat Anodized Aluminum Elbow:
• Design allows for any size configuration including reducers or increasers plus any thread desired on the connections. Note: Swivel not available with NPT.
• Machined from 6061-T6 seamless extrusions, the elbows are assembled with 4 individual threaded parts including a swivel connected using #316 stainless steel ball bearings or 6262-T9 aluminum roller bearings.
• Design allows changes to or repairs of damaged threads without sacrificing the entire unit.
• All four component parts are individually hardcoat anodized to MIL-A-8625 Type III, Class 1.
• NO WELDED COMPONENTS IN THE ELBOW!
2-1⁄2″ thru 6″ in either 30 or 45 degree elbow
Back to Fittings and Adaptors