Giddens Hydrant Flow Meter
A compact ready to use hydrant flow/static pressure metering system.
Designed to fit directly on to a hydrant standpipe where flow discharges horizontally.
Optional Extra. Can be packed in a watertight and airtight Nanuk 925 Professional Protective Case with foam inner for safe transportation and storage if required.
- 300mm flow tube fitted with instantaneous coupling inlet and outlet socket for holding interchangeable orifices
- Highly accurate Class 1 industrial pressure gauge with easy read 100mm dial
- Reads low back pressures for maximum sensitivity
- Four Interchangeable orifices supplied to suit different flow rates
- 70mm Static Pressure Gauge, 0-1600 kPa reading mounted on an alloy blank cap with pressure relief valve
- Watertight and airtight Nanuk 925 Professional Protective Case constructed of the new NK-7 resin that was developed specifically for the demanding conditions that Nanuk Cases will be exposed to.
Performance and Accuracy: measures 3.3 to 54 litres per second, 200 to 3240 litres per minute. As a result of exhaustive testing and standardised manufacturing dimensions, the flow tables provided are considered accurate to +/- 0.5%, subject to accurate reading of the gauge.
Materials: Main body in extruded aluminium anodised, adaptors and ends are chrome plated gunmetal. Orifice rings in other parts are stainless steel.
Weight: Gauge – 5.6kg; Gauge and Case Complete – 8.8kg.
Standards: 64mm BSPM threaded Inlet
Choice of case colour at time of placing order.
Colour options are black, graphite, olive, orange, silver and yellow. If no colour is specified, any available case will be chosen at time of shipment.
Special Note: 6 weeks leadtime is required after placement of order.