The Scotty 4000F pump is a single action pump with a foam inducting attachment and air aspirating nozzle. This backpack eliminates the need to batch mix when Class A foam is required.
Each time the pump is charged, 1% of foam concentrate is inducted into the pump chamber. The air aspirating nozzle generates foam when the pump is discharged.
Manufactured from tarpaulin cloth the Scotty backpacks are more comfortable as they mould around the body which in turn means the cold water helps cool the firefighter. The large 19L capacity allows for maximum duration.
- Includes hand pump, 19L backpack, 120cm pick-up hose, pressure nozzle, foam eductor and air-aspirating nozzle
- Single action pump with a brass inner chamber and piston
- Incorporates easy to pump “Duckbill” check-valve system
- Outer sleeve made of super tough, engineering-grade polymer making it durable and lightweight
- No tools required for in-the-field disassembly for maintenance