K55 FLIR thermal imaging camera is indispensable – a vital tool that helps you quickly visualize your plan of attack, locate hot spots, and save lives. Ideally, every engine and truck company should have at least one high-performance TIC on hand. Since FLIR K-Series arrived on the scene, now that’s more feasible.
Affordable K-Series TICs offer new, easier ways to see more clearly in the darkest, smokiest environments by showing big, bright FLIR images to help you manoeuvre more strategically, stay better oriented, and find victims faster. With greater situational awareness, you’ll improve safety and the likelihood of successful outcomes.
- 4” LCD Display, 320 x 240 pixels
- FSX technology for ultra-sharp and crisp thermal images
- 3 large buttons for easy-to-use operation even with gloves on
- Rugged and reliable. IP67 rating and withstands drop from 2 metres onto a concrete floor.
- 6 image modes
- Video recording
- Produces simple reports from stored JPEG images
- ±4°C or ±4% accuracy (in 10°C to 35°C)
- Tripod mountable, UNC ¼”-20
Designed to meet NFPA 1801 specification; Vibration, impact acceleration resistance, corrosion, viewing surface abrasion, heat resistance, heat and flame, product label durability.
Battery: Li Ion, 4 hours operating time
Charging: 2 hours to 85%, truck charger available
Operating Temperature: -20°C to 85°C, 150°C for 15 min. 260°C for 5 min.
Dimensions: 120mm (L) x 125mm (W) x 280mm (H)
Comes complete with: Hard transport case, thermal imaging camera, FLIR Tools software (scratchcard), power supply, incl. multi-plugs, battery (2x), battery charger, USB cable, retractable lanyard, strap lanyard, neck strap, tripod adapter, documentation.