The FLIR K45 thermal imaging camera is indispensable – a vital tool that helps you quickly visualize your plan of attack, locate hot spots, and save lives. Ideally, every fire truck or fire appliance should have at least one high-performance TIC on hand. Since FLIR K-Series arrived on the scene, now that’s more feasible: – FLIR develops and manufactures more thermal imaging cameras than any other company. Thanks to economies of scale, FLIR is able to offer K-Series at an extremely affordable price.
The K-Series is designed to meet tough operating conditions. It withstands a drop from 2 meters onto a concrete floor, is water resistant (IP67) and fully operating up to +260°C for 5 minutes.
Affordable K-Series TICs offer new, easier ways to see more clearly in the darkest, smokiest environments by showing big, bright FLIR images to help you manoeuvre more strategically, stay better oriented, and find victims faster. With greater situational awareness, you’ll improve safety and the likelihood of successful outcomes.
- 4” LCD Display, 240 x 190 pixels; IR Resolution: 240 x 180 pixels
- FSX technology for ultra-sharp and crisp thermal images
- 3 large buttons for easy-to-use operation even with gloves on
- Rugged and reliable. IP67 rating and withstands drop from 2 metres onto a concrete floor.
- 6 image modes
- Produces simple reports from stored JPEG images
- ±4°C or ±4% accuracy (in 10°C to 35°C)
- Tripod mountable, UNC ¼”-20
Designed to meet NFPA 1801 specification; Vibration, impact acceleration resistance, corrosion, viewing surface abrasion, heat resistance, heat and flame, product label durability.
Battery: Li Ion, 4 hours operating time
Charging: 2 hours to 85%, truck charger available
Operating Temperature: -20°C to 85°C, 150°C for 15 min. 260°C for 5 min.
Dimensions: 120mm (L) x 125mm (W) x 280mm (H)
Warranty: 2 Years on Battery, 5 Years Full Product & 10 Years on Detector